Sunday, January 01, 2006

NEW YEARS DAY 2006











NEW YEARS DAY 2006


I ponder things to come as I sip my first cup of coffee
Reflections of last year
WOW!
What a wild ride for me personally
I have changed in so many ways
God reconstructs from the ground floor up
His blessings and countenance
So much more than I deserve
Thank you Father
All around me, resolutions are announced
So many fade away
Within a few days
Mine are simple
I will follow Jesus Christ
Honor and praise Him with all my heart
Love my neighbor as myself
Spread hope
Share compassion
Present His good news of peace and salvation
I surf the net for football scores
What I find is a bad moon finally rising
Revolution brewing
Global pressure cooker
On the verge of explosion
“U.S. PREPARES MILITARY STRIKE ON IRAN”
New World Order advancement kicks into high gear
In the form of World War III
Dark shadowy leaders
Elite war mongers
Laugh hysterically in delight
They have planned this event for years
The Vatican monitors each new development with anticipation
Benedict XVI
Ambitions of global religious domination
Quietly applauds the launch of the new “crusades”
The rise of the Roman Empire
Skeptics of the truth are countless
Critics abound
Some simply prefer to keep their heads in the sand
Hoping this will all go away soon
I ask you in earnest
Could these signs possibly be more obvious?
Current events unfold before us in distinct definition
Just as it was written in ancient days
Coming soon to a home near you
That is, if you are fortunate enough to have one
Surveillance
Satellite monitoring
RFID invasion
Privacy shall be a thing of the past
In the name of protection from the “Boogey Man”
As Police State reality sinks in
I am reminded of deception
Satan’s bag of tricks
Consequences for refusal of honoring his evil images
Forced upon us all by his henchmen

“4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”

Revelation 20:3-5 (King James Version)


I urge you all to take notice of this rapid manifestation
Heed the warning evidence
Be watchful and prudent
Call on the Lamb of God for guidance
His grace and mercy are incomparable
If you do not know Him
Now is the time to make that decision
He stands at the door of your heart and knocks


“One like a Son of Man”
“9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."
“12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lamp stands, 13and among the lamp stands was someone "like a son of man,"[b]dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. “
“17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. “
19"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lamp stands is this: The seven stars are the angels[c] of the seven churches, and the seven lamp stands are the seven churches.”
Footnotes:
Revelation 1:5 Or the sevenfold Spirit
Revelation 1:13 Daniel 7:13
Revelation 1:20 Or messengers
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&version=31


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive