Friday, January 27, 2006

SHIFTING SANDS



SHIFTING SANDS


Middle East chess match
Growing evermore explosive
Hamas
Assumes control of the Palestinian cause
Green flag of determination
Iran continues their dogged path to destiny
Fanatic belief of their key role
Trigger of Armageddon
Israelis mortal enemies
Sharpen swords of destruction
Pawns align as predicted
Before our very eyes
Ancient prophecies
Fall on millions of deaf ears
For soon he shall emerge
Little Horn
Antichrist
Cunning man of perdition
Charlatan in the name of peace
His plan of duplicity
Counterfactual seven year peace with the Jews
Shifting sands of truth
This too shall come to pass
Focus on Jerusalem
Key to pivotal encroachment
As the days of woe begin


Philippians 1:27-29 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain


27Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
28And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
29For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive