Tuesday, January 31, 2006

BE STILL


BE STILL


A tip or two for thee
It’s not all about me
I’m randomly depressed
Easily accessed
My heart, an open book
If you care to take a look
A tale of synergy
Godly energy
His glory I proclaim
Love, in Jesus’ name
Grateful lessons learned
Too many bridges burned
A sinner, yes I am
Salvation from the Lamb
I often lose my way
Until I hear Him say
“BE STILL MY PRECIOUS CHILD”
“COME SIT WITH ME AWHILE”
All wrongs are righted then
I end where He begins
With joyful words I share
Allegiance I declare
His light shows me the way
Guidance night and day
His tender warm embrace
Mercy, filled with grace
Peace, a gift for all
He awaits an earnest call


Psalm 4:2-4 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain


2O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? How long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
3But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
4Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive