Tuesday, January 10, 2006

11:11


11:11


So uncanny
This strange manifestation
I have grown accustomed to the peculiar presence
A subtle glance at a clock
Simple measure of moments
Be it Central Standard
Eastern
Daylight Savings
Even International
A.M or P.M.
While riding in my car
Working on my computer
Pouring a cup of coffee
Wherever I encounter a timepiece
Seven years of unpredictable chronology
I am greeted by 11:11
Coincidental most will say
I know better
Most likely premonition
The truth shall be revealed
What prompts this mystical occurrence?
My intrigue blooms with interest
Perhaps the time of my death
Moment of rebirth
Precise instant of my Holy gift
Defining climax
My eyes opened with redemption
Awakened from the dark coma of human failure
Whatever rationalization shall arise
No doubts remain in my open mind
Divine intervention swirls throughout this mystery
That is good enough for me


1 Corinthians 15:50-52 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain


50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive