Thursday, January 26, 2006

NEW DAY BEGINS


NEW DAY BEGINS



Early morning ritual
Quiet time I treasure
As my day begins
Hint of dawn’s arrival
Eerie blue haze disrupts the darkness
Fresh cup of coffee
Steaming
Rich
Invigorating
Slowly revives my sleepy mind
Complete stillness
Precious solitude
I gather momentum for the approaching challenges
Daily visit with Oswald Chambers
Godly man of divine wisdom
His penetrating words of guidance
Resounding holy lesson
Always right on time
Stiffened sore muscles
Remind me of previous works exertion
Melting down the drain
Of a piping hot shower
Sounds of skeletal atrophy
Creaking snaps within my necks foundation
Echo through my skull
Human weakness
Physical dysfunction from the hard driving years
Wrong paths of glaring poor choices
Youthful defiance forced me to explore
In the silence of this magic moment
I feel Him
Powerfully
Encompassing
Reassuring
His patient arms hold me close
Inspirational nourishment for my hungry soul
My focus on His plan
Thrilled to carry out my Saviors wishes
Hope transcends my mortal disadvantages
I dedicate my all
To my redeemer Jesus Christ


2 Peter 1:18-20 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain


18And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive