Monday, January 16, 2006

NEVER LOOK BACK


NEVER LOOK BACK


There exists such a fine line
Not visible to the human eye
Spiritual boundary
Deep within this humble disciple
I ponder its fracture profoundly
As I separate fact from fiction
Forgiveness is my nature
As I am filled with Holy Spirit
I thank God daily for this gift
To feel another’s emotions
Place myself within their unpleasant shoes
Respond as Christ would
To human disappointment
Calculated cruelty
Blatant selfishness of others
Journey beyond the source of heartache
In constant progress to His light
Acceptance
Discernment
Wisdom from the painful lesson
Accompany me onward
To my next level of growth
I must leave the past behind
Never looking back
And those who are caught in the web of deceit
Unable to change their perception
Such choices are beyond my assistance
Goodbye misguided one
No animosity lurks within me
I pray for your deliverance
That peace shall find your hardened heart
May The Father bless and keep you on your path




Mark 11:24-26 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive