Saturday, February 11, 2006

VISIONS




VISIONS



By choice I shun the limelight
My work is done behind the scenes
Ultra fine line exists
Between graciousness and ego
Others shower praises
Appreciative kudos
I direct them to the source
His brilliant glory accentuates
This simple human vessel
Yes
It feels tremendous
Warm and fulfilling
All derived from grace
The changes
Subtle
Surreal
Mind altering
My friends
Fear not my withdrawal
A higher plain exists
Esoteric
Celestial
Dreamlike
Visions render truth
Urgent call to share their intricate essence
Accept or dismiss
It matters not to me
My mission is to speak out
Advise you of the choices
I pray you embrace wisdom
As the birth pangs gather momentum





Daniel 4:13-14 (King James Version)


13I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;
14He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive