Thursday, February 23, 2006

ROCK SLOWLY


ROCK SLOWLY

Whatever the cause
This strange happening brewing inside my skull
Certainly not my place to question
I rock slowly
Distinct disconnection
Between my brain and my body
Grey matter gets sharper
As motor skills deteriorate rapidly
Permanent bruise on my left shoulder
The corner leading into the kitchen
Anchored there for years
Suddenly
I fail to maneuver around it properly
Depth of perception intensifies
Perhaps from no outside distractions
The drugs alter my social graces
Drooling
Slurred speech
Lethargic
But definitely heighten my levels of consciousness
As back in the acid days
I write this day with urgency
To share with you these speeding thoughts
Blasting through my mind
Take my words as you need them
Discard the rest as fluff
Reasons for all these mysteries
Soon shall be revealed


Daniel 2:27-29 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

27Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;
28But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
29As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive