Tuesday, February 21, 2006

TOMORROW





TOMORROW


I’m running free
No particular place to be
My Doctors earnest nod
Sympathetic
Elusive
Distant
Erratic personal symptoms
Dance a jig of jovial jive
Swaying too and fro
My body
Flowing to some invisible rhythm
Quite blindly
I stumble along
Topomax
Or was it Butalbital
It really matters not
My head remains in splinters
Endearing concern of loved ones
Truest friends gather close
My deepest gratitude
I love you all
It is
As it shall be
Worry not
Tomorrow
Reveals a new day
1982
Kansas
Live in Omaha
Ahh the music
The brutal head drill takes a break
Neurologist is next
Be it stroke
Or merely insanity
We shall see
Either way
It’s OK



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

ALBUM COVERS COPYRIGHT OF KANSAS

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive