Thursday, February 16, 2006

PHENOMENON


PHENOMENON


Mysteries
Folklore
Legends which intrigue us so
Megalithic Stonehenge
Towers amidst the Salisbury plain
Mystical Atlantis
Advanced airborne merchants of domination?
Bermudas black hole triangle
Vortex of warped space and time?
Amazon warrior women
Who allegedly mesmerized Conquistadors
Envisioned as Homers Greek Myth heroines
Statuesque River now bears their name
UFO fascination
Omega Files abductions
Angels?
Demons perhaps?
Or military secrets
Forbidden to most
Nazca plateau lines
Bewitching geolyphs of pampas sand
Ancient landing sites?
God only knows
Such captivating subjects
Riveting conundrums
Best selling interest to speculate
So popular to ponder
Irrelevant in the scheme of things
Miracles certainly exist
No enigma involved
The Bible speaks of many
Prophetic tales of divine healing wonders
Myself
A startling living example
You need look no further
To satisfy your curiosity for the supernatural
I live this day
Through His grace
Phenomenon?
Absolutely
And quite grateful to be

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive