Sunday, February 05, 2006

AGING JAH WARRIOR






AGING JAH WARRIOR


Pillar of strength
Not hardly
At times
A bit unstable
Often a child inside
Salt and pepper gray hair
Aging aching bones
Short term memory slipping
Laid back ways
Quirky style
Mellow disposition
Past mistakes are glaring
Cautious when critical decisions must be made
The years have decreased my knee jerk response
Wisdom I suppose
Quiet nudge from Holy Spirit
Instinctual fluid motion
I remain in total awe
How people follow me
Whether corporate workplace
Or in the homeless trenches
Published praise through prose
My honest sincerity
Greeted with select acceptance
As Christ expands my territory
I welcome the task with zeal
Never growing weary
Of embellishing my testimony
Honored and quite grateful
Compassionate impact is my goal
To disagree is fine
Message of hope is addressed
Nothing special about me
A man with blessed salvation
I am pleased to share with thee


© Bill Grimes Jr.

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive