Sunday, February 19, 2006

BUCK


BUCK

What a grotesque nightmare
Massive macabre mansions
Apparently owned by my dead Grandfather Buck
We toured the estates in silence
Below us
Mired in polluted green muck
Garishly similar to pus
Thousands of screaming souls
Blood curdling shrieks
“Please help me”!!!!!!
Torment filled their desperate eyes
My instinct was to reach for their hand
My dear namesake elder
His aged etched face
Grimaced in sadness
He simply shook his head
“NO”
Nonexistent words
We walked along in deathly hush
As if He were giving me an admonition
The damned
Those my spirit bleeds for daily
A span of misery and dolor
Arriving in conglomeration
This bleeding heart within me
Helpless
Impuissant
The time had come for judgment
The journey
Has only just begun


Job 26:4-6 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

4To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
5Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
6Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive