Monday, February 06, 2006

DOORMAT






DOORMAT


At times
I drift
A bit confused
By the audience I reach
Never in a lifetime
Expecting such a stir
My gratitude to Jesus Christ
For these blessings I’ve received
His message burns deeply
Within my passionate soul
I am reminded of Paul, the apostle
In his footsteps I shall trudge
My hallowed transformation
Abased
Life changing
Ethereal
Forever bound
To share His holy truth
Despite shallow opposition
“Doormat” under people’s feet
So be it
Sacrifice my foolish pride
For ultimate impact and recitation
Primed and o so willing
To minister where you lead
Pour me out my Lord
Thy service is an honor
Disciple always
This road I choose with exuberance



Philippians 4:12 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain



12I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive