Sunday, February 12, 2006

MADISON SNOW








MADISON SNOW


Crackling fire
Icy Saturday night
Snow flurries dancing
In the yellow glow of streetlights
Cozy wonderful time
My son
Serene
Absorbed in play
On the carpet at my feet
Colored pencils blazing
At work on a special greeting
His Mom’s Valentines Day surprise
Innocence prevails
No worries of global strife
Or daily inconvenience
Our time together
Sacred
Enriching
I watch him grow in wonder
His curiosity
Ever blooms into young maturation
Hours pass by us slowly
We focus on the simple joys
Togetherness
Paternal cherished bond
Creative role playing sessions
Sitting in my chair
“Morphing Shadow Rangers”
“Night Wolf” bad guys
Red cloaked heroes
I
Always the villain
He
Forever the hero
His gentle disposition
Moves me
Inspirational reason to remain in the game
Intelligent mischievousness
Always pushing the boundaries
Relentless in his young quest
A quick glance
At Cartoon Network’s latest distraction
Then it’s back to the imaginative battle
Double edged lesson of good versus evil
A learning rite of passage
Our life as one is passive
Effortless
Uncluttered
Blessings flow in abundance
Through my brilliant loving child
Life is good at the Grimes house
Let it snow



Psalm 127:2-4 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

2It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
3Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive