Wednesday, July 06, 2005

THE VISION


THE VISION


April 5th, 2005
I had a vision
Of what I am to be
Clear
Concise
Stimulating
Holy blueprint
Gods worthy plan for my journey
Enigmatic young messenger
Chosen vessel
Anointed harbinger
His eyes aglow with energetic authenticity

“GOD HAS PLACED A GREAT TRUTH WITHIN YOUR BELLY. YOU ARE TO GO FORTH AND SHARE THIS TRUTH WITH THE WORLD. YOU WERE SAVED BY HIS GRACE AT THE FINAL EDGE OF DEATH FOR THIS PURPOSE. NOW GO OUT AND MINISTER TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AS THE PROPHETS HAVE DONE BEFORE YOU. SO SAYETH THE LORD.”

Divine metamorphose
Smooth and worthy clay
Made sturdy by The Fathers loving hands
Inspired work of art
Fresh from His kiln
I am ready Lord
I have no fear


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive