Friday, July 15, 2005

CHAINS OF BONDAGE


CHAINS OF BONDAGE


My sentence here is served
Held hostage in Babylon
Evil grip
Oppressive chains of bondage
God’s mighty hand releases me
I harbor no animosity
Against tyrannical captors
Prayers and well wishes
Brilliant light of salvation
Penetrate their black blinded eyes
Sands of time flow quickly
Prophetic hourglass
Triumphant time is nigh
These gifts I must share
With all who will listen
Hark
Behold
Accept
Our Savior Jesus Christ
Beautiful
Pure
Shall gather His children soon
Take heed lost ones
Destiny approaches


“Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindred’s of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.”

Revelation 1:7


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive