Friday, July 15, 2005

FINALE



FINALE


Serpents gather
Evil assembly
Misery
The main agenda
Face of perdition
Unified
Hellish legion expanding
One World docket
Satan’s marionettes
Take their places for the finale
False prophets
Trained in deception
Infiltrate organized religion
As it is written
Children beware
Our path is rife with ambush
Treacherous
Close your eyes
Focus faithfully
Follow His light
Holy beacon
Jesus Christ
Deliverance
The Way
Our Savior
With us always


“And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man”.
2 Samuel 22:49

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive