Monday, July 11, 2005

LENNITA

LENNITA


Her smile
Warm like fresh baked cookies
Soothing
Tranquil
Compassion flows from her gleaming soul
Her walk
Hand in hand with our Savior
Inspiration to so many
Triumphant
Death defeated by faith and grace
Survivor
Her quiet strength
Lifted me up at my lowest point
Her blessed example
Gave me courage to hang on
I see God
Glowing in her vibrant loving eyes
Genuine
Sincere
Admired
My dear friend


Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. . . . I have called you friends . . . —John 15:13, 15


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive