Saturday, July 16, 2005

HUMBLE PRAYER



HUMBLE PRAYER


Heavenly Father
This I pray
Light my path
Both night and day

Fill my heart
With righteous love
Holy Spirit
God above

Guide my words
Direct my pen
Forgive my frailty
Human sin

My faith steadfast
I believe
Your Holy presence
Will never leave

To serve you always
Thy will be done
My gifts I share
With everyone

Provide I shall
My children’s needs
Fulfill thy service
A man of deeds

My gratitude
Forever sings
Your precious name
Christ the King

Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you:
Matthew 7:7
© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive