Saturday, July 16, 2005

BLESSED IS HE


BLESSED IS HE


His sacred appointed time approaches
“Alpha and Omega”
“First and Last”
“I AM”
Messengers announce prophetic revelations
Saint John
Our brother
“In the spirit on the Lords day”
His vision
Indeed shall come to pass
Holy command
“Write these things which thou hast seen”
Our instructions are clear
“He that hath an ear let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches”
The Lamb
Christ Jesus
“He which testifieth these things saith, surely I come quickly”
Salvation draws near
With humble heart
Gratitude profound
I shall speak His truth to all who will listen


“Blessed is he that readeth and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand”

Revelation 1:3


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive