Sunday, July 17, 2005

TREE OF LIFE


TREE OF LIFE (Inspired by my dear friend Lennita)

Tree of Life
Tiny seed inherent
God’s creation
Born within us all
Sown for human benefit
Soul roots
Deeply centered
Nurtured by His holy word
Gentle rains
Tears of transgression
Sustain leaves of change
Brilliant light of Christ
Heals deadly decay
Dying boughs
Pruned by our Saviors grace
Transfigured branches
Reach for eternal life
Bearing fruit of righteousness
Once sheared
We grow more abundantly
Free from diseased distractions
Blight of sin
Cleansed by blood of The Lamb


The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Proverbs 11: 30

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive