Saturday, July 09, 2005

NEW AGE PHILISTINES


NEW AGE PHILISTINES


Judge me not
New age Philistines
My path
Chosen for me by The Father
Needs no approval from you
Imbecilic proclivity
Eye of the needle
Heavens entrance
Awaits your camels thread
In doltish bliss
You wallow in your hypocrisy
Joy evades you
As fraudulence flies from your sharp tongue
Gnashing of teeth
Worthy due for those who mock the truth
Pagan symbolism
Idols join your final journey
In complete darkness
Your boastful threats sound so small
Verbal vomit
Incoherent babble
You call conversation
Get behind me
Vulgar canker
Lost one
I pray for your wayward soul


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive