Thursday, June 29, 2006

WINDOW PANE LOGIC



WINDOW PANE LOGIC


With heavy heart I brood
Where shall they hide?
Escape from savage assault
Innocence of youth
Pivotal infancy
Our children languish alone
Precocious ceremony
Kicked out of the nest
Mere bairns
Tripping to psychopathic quiver
Raging combatants with acne visage
Bored to desperation
Catechized by bogus recitation
Diabolic hokum
Of vampires dressed in Gucci couture
I remember through the fog
My days of window pane enlightenment
Passage into insight
Chemical escape to hallucination
Rebellious moratorium
My personal protest against conformity
I see familiar pain
In eyes of morose pubescence
Never to recover
Their cumbrance
Far too severe
Resolution
Comes with a hefty tab
Embrace the logic of aging eccentricities
Avoid the traps I survived
Focus on His truth
The ultimate astral communion



Job 7:13-15 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

13 When I think my bed will comfort me and my couch will ease my complaint,
14 even then you frighten me with dreams and terrify me with visions,
15 so that I prefer strangling and death, rather than this body of mine.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive