Tuesday, June 13, 2006

IN THE END




IN THE END


Tilting axis
Mystical abraxas
Notions of brass pomposity
Windswept plains
Barren from upheavals gale
Nomadic trek
Years forty seven dotage
Reclusive at best
Lonely veering draught
Chants a haunting measure
And in the end
It matters not
Horded ruins of earthly treasure
Spiritual deposits
Cache of love transcending
Enduring legacy
I wish to leave behind
Immortal words of heartfelt salutation
Exceeding expectations
Vintage tears gone by
Bear fruits of jovial virtue


Matthew 7:19-21 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive