Friday, June 02, 2006

ADDISON




ADDISON


His name means “Son of Adam”
Young Addison LaGrange
Tender age of innocence
Four years old and gun-shy
OH PLEASE TELL ME WHY?
The slapping sound of his Father’s belt
Ripping through his trouser loops
Sends chilling lightning shivers
Down his fledgling puerile spine
Sheer terror
Rules his warped universe
Forced into senility
Woe far beyond his birthright
He wets the filthy bed
Uncontrollable restless psychosis
A sad excuse for more abuse
Mere babes should suffer naught
Scarred mental chasm deepens
Bloody welts
Dot his tiny crown
Divots of silken chestnut hair
Ripped mercilessly from his head
Untimely drunken rage
Massive purple bruises
Disfigurement from the mauls
Create disturbing childhood memories
Nightmares indescribable
Shrill screams of trepidation
Haunt the cramped three room flat
No time for wishful thinking
When a demons at the door
God bless this precious boy
May mighty angels from Heaven
Smother him with peace
Justice shall surely befall the horrid sleaze ball
Who walks the streets of hell
I cannot look away
Ignore this troubling trend
We all must say NO MORE
Defend the weaker souls
Please let it start with me
And thee my humble friends
Our children are treasured gifts
May no man bring them harm
AMEN



Psalm 45:15-17 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

15With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.
16Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
17I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive