Tuesday, June 27, 2006

BLEAK INCARCERATION











BLEAK INCARCERATION


Distinct percolation
Gurgling sound effects
Ingurgitating calliope
I shall never forget the distortion
Clash of furious wet energy
Gallons of fermented grain
Pickled core of rotting mash
Bleak incarceration
Uncharted quicksand
Inward vortex
Water spout of liquid fury
Straight down in a tropical storm
Jaws of hell agape
Victims were abundant
Descending in a quaff of dismay
Water walled labyrinth
My life at times so onerous
Frustrations mortal hemorrhage
Tugging mercilessly
Forever seeking a chink in the armor
Seduction of isolated weakness
Lecherous vacuum cavity
Gripped my fleshly maw
Reminiscent of weightless vacuity
Soul excavation
Desperately I clung
The gentle hand of Christ
Plucked me from the anguished muck
To stray would be fatal
Discipleship grows more solitary
As elevation ascends
Frail human form
Increasing signs of dementia
Vulnerable corrosive atrophy
Side effects of loneliness
Gaping holes
Reduced to miniscule lesions
Gaze of future vision
Drunk on truths aurora
Blessings flow in gushing torrents
Saved this day for higher purpose
To share these alms with all


(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive