Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ONCE I WAS AN ANTICHRIST






ONCE I WAS AN ANTICHRIST



June 6th, 2006
Reflections concentrated
Sepulchral realization
Symbolic embolism
Guttural abomination
Once I was an antichrist
Mighty struggle ascendant
Against the very nature
Of Jesus Christ the King
Evil gripped my tortured soul
Egocentric mind games
Hypnotic trip of doom
Failure monumental
Addicted to selfish narcissism
Forthright
Fearless misadventure
Magnitude beyond Richter
Indwelled by Satan’s sidekicks
Wretchedness
My only friend
The man-child in the mirror
Miserable mongrel indeed
One brilliant stroke
All darkness cleared
My Savior crushed the thrall
Dismissed the demon seeds
Grace bestowed infinitude
Holy alteration
This day I write in triumph
Sheer joy to be alive
Breathing proof of answered prayer
Orison seraphic
His praise I sing vociferously
Selah

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive