Sunday, December 05, 2004

Wild ride

WILD RIDE

My life has been a roller coaster. At times I cruise on through without holding on to the rail, confident that I will not fall or be harmed. Other times I hold on tight with white knuckle desperation, dreading the next drop.

Reflecting on my past, the times I am trusting and confident are the happy moments, filled with peace and quiet serenity. The moments of doubt and fear are the worst times, black and filled with anxiety and restlessness.

The exhilaration and joy of the wild ride with “NO HANDS” reckless abandon give me the rush I need to satisfy my youthful adventurous spirit. It bathes me in freedom and trust, confidently knowing that HIS GRACE will see me through. It brings back the child in me, full of energy and hope. It comforts and reassures me like my Mom’s embrace.

It makes me proud to be a child of THE KING.


Bill Grimes Jr.
11-28-04
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive