Sunday, December 05, 2004

What dream

WHAT DREAM?


What dream is this?
We bully and plunder
We humiliate, we meddle, we hunt, we fabricate
We kill in whose name?
We murder unborn babies, God’s precious gift of life
In the name of freedom of choice
We practice blasphemy, apostasy, and blatant disregard for God’s Holy Word

WHY???????
Are we above our creator? Do we know best? Do we control our destiny?

Wake up America, our judgment is near
Focus on truth, abandon our fear
Repent, accept, and return to His fold
As the fulfillment of the scriptures floods our souls

His Throne is Mighty, Magnificent, and True
His Light is Holy, Steadfast, and New
He is the only hope for our smoldering beast, our society of Babylon

Can you hear the trumpets sounding His triumphant return?
Will we turn to righteousness, follow the light
Or will we crash and burn





Bill Grimes Jr.
8-2-04
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive