Sunday, December 05, 2004

Change

CHANGE


I would not change a thing my friend,
This time I’ve spent with you.
I have grown, we have known,
That our intentions were just and true.

As the clock ticks into the blue
As I learn what’s bright and new
I cherish your love and your brotherhood.
It’s all good…..I hope you feel it too.

What a trip, a journey some will say.
We focused on what is real,
And we lived it out each day.

I will always carry you with me,
Your wisdom and your heart.
You gave it to me freely,
You were loyal right from the start.

Change is coming, change is good.
I know it’s true today,
I have no fear, because you are near,
You walk with me along the way.

Like a dream, a pleasant one,
I patiently await what is to come.
The promises of God’s Blessings
And the man I will become.

Thank you my friend for sharing, your memory will stay warm,
Thank you for your honesty,
It kept us safe from harm.

Jah Bless and keep you always,
May He bathe you in His peace.
KNOW that you have touched my life.
MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER CEASE.




Bill Grimes Jr.
7/14/04
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive