Sunday, December 05, 2004

For Sarah

Rhythm and grace, angelic face
Eyes of diamonds, heart of gold
Smile like the rising sun
Loyal, loving, trusting, pure
Delicate soul, quiet strength, radiant
My sensitive, beautiful one

Beautiful girl, my pride and joy, innocent and pure, golden soul. My heart and my being sings praises for you, my gift from THE MOST HIGH. My child, angelic smile, with brilliant light in your eyes. You will never know how deep my love for you thunders through my veins, penetrates, permeates, bathes me in pride, overwhelms me with gratitude. I was born to be your Dad.

I have watched you grow and blossom with time. I have secretly offered my heart for your happiness, to our Father, Yahweh, Jesus Christ, the one who knows us best.

I love you Sarah Ellen, my precious baby girl.
Thank you for the gift of you, for lighting up my world.
You have always had my heart,
I was taken from the start.

Your spirit holds me spellbound, in awe of your presence, enchanted, overjoyed by your impact on my life. You taught me love, patience, and understanding. You taught me faithfulness, as you taught me how to love you. You bring me happiness!

There was a moment I remember when you were very young. You held my face in your tiny hands and locked my gaze with your adoring eyes, as if I would break. Complete trust and adoration, you made me feel invincible, big as a mountain. A memory I will never forget.

As I slowly lost my way, began my descent into hell, you always stuck by me, even when I gave you so many reasons to turn away. You held that same trusting gaze and you helped to pull me through the darkness. Your unconditional love kept me strong, gave me a reason to go on.

I adore you! I love you completely, you are my reason to be. I am truly blessed. You are so precious to me, my special one, my gift.


Love Always,

Dad

(c) Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive