Sunday, December 05, 2004

For Will

FOR WILL 10-12-04


My beloved son, precious one
Gift from God above
Innocent, pure, intelligent, sure
Unconditional love

Swings in the park, mosquitoes after dark
Sitting with me in my chair
Toys R Us trips, Chap Stick lips
Living life without a care

Walks outside hand in hand
Balancing along the wall
Action figures, cool pops
My son we have it all

You teach me patience, you touch my heart
You warm my soul, you tear apart…..
My loneliness

I love you more than life itself
You mean the world to me
You are my inspiration
My BEAUTIFUL REASON TO BE



Love Always,

Dad

(c) Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive