Sunday, December 05, 2004

JAH Gift

JAH GIFT




Music is a gift, a blessing from the Most High….
Mercy is free, Jah hears your cries…..
Call on Him, He knocks, He waits patiently….
He wants you to be happy, joyous, and free….


It’s peace that we bring
It’s for love that we sing

He purchased our salvation with His blood….
He died for you and me…
He holds the key to happiness….
And….serenity….



Let it go, call His name….
Abandon your ego…quit the game…
Find the love He has for you…
Flowing, Righteous, Ever living, True…




Hear my words, feel my flow….and….KNOW…..


Truth is free for you and for me….
HE LIVES…..JAH LIVES…..
Let the eyes in your heart see….




Surrender…sweet surrender….


Everlasting Love….
Blessings from the Prince of Peace…
Above…..



Bill Grimes Jr.
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive