Saturday, September 23, 2006

THEY BELIEVE






THEY BELIEVE



Her milky white breasts
So soft
Delicate mounds of silken dreams
He rests his weary head
Lullaby
Rhythmic passionate heartbeat
Sweet shelter from the tempest
No harm
Shall come between them
They lay as one
In their safe down lair
The wicked world can stop
It matters not in loves embrace
Daily assault
Barrage of deadly vice
Evil fails to penetrate
Such sacred harmony
Ticking clock
Resonate metronome
Cool conditioned air
Circulates around the pleasant warmth
Their cozy cocoon
What a treasure to behold
Doors slam shut
Walls cave in from holy opportunity
Perpetual guidance
Available for their asking
Prayerful intervention
They believe
Marriage in His name
He provides
All is well in suburbia



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive