Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FOCUS





FOCUS


Sacred words of absolution
Eclectic mélange
Swirling metaphors
Gliding through thorny popular minefields
Stand firm Christian artists
Erect in theistic defiance
The enemy is cunning
Countless nay-say-ers
Critical assaults
Designed to denigrate
Pre-emptive persecution
Our airsick world needs hope
So lost is mindless society
Grasping for assurance
Joy of virtuous prophecy
Harbingers
Come forth
Compassionate disciples
Spreading gospel truth
To comfort mass disorder
Focus
Creative believers
Be it sculptured clay
Inspiring oil based elegance
Poetic psalms of gratitude
Rhythmic praise filled ballads
Minority are we
As it was written in the book of life
Our task is crystal clear
Share redemptive blessings
Steadfast faith in Jesus Christ
With those who suffer still


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive