Thursday, September 28, 2006

ACID TEST






ACID TEST



Endless hours wasted
Cloak and dagger theology
Vain arguments
Such useless frustration
Arrogant banal banter
Futile reconciliation
How easily we’ve come undone
By conceited coexistence
Awkward indigestion
Harmony
Shrouded by deception
Rapidly erased by staggered standards
Narrow miss
But failure just the same
Bullet riddled diplomacy
Crumbled bastion
Sinks in shifting sand
Sincere spiritual beliefs
Convert to righteous deeds
Acid test of authenticity
True measure of sanctity
Talk is frivolous now
I never expected you to agree
Unlock your mind instead
May you go in peace my brother
I wish you well on your journey




© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive