Sunday, July 09, 2006

UNDEFILED






UNDEFILED


My shell shocked halo
Tattered
Bullet riddled
Twitters in the warm mantic breeze
Lessons learned from futile belligerence
Trial by holy fire
So much stronger now
Comfortable in my skin
No longer chasing shadows
Dancing in demonic soot
Divine intercession
Flowing through my brittle veins
One day at a time
Mantra of survivors widespread
Common bond of conquest
Forever joins our grateful spirits
Peace be with you always
My cherished family of friends
Our journey
Quite inspiring
Our bond
Undefiled


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive