Wednesday, July 26, 2006

PASS IT ON





PASS IT ON



To embrace change
Vision without eyesight
Blind faith
Trust
Simply knowing
The path I walk is legitimate
Soulful animation
Jubilant state of mind
Facile quiet sanity
On the fringe of neurosis
Not meant to be understood
Destined for iconoclastic estrangement
Such is the price of truth
No cure exists
I’d refuse it if there were
It matters not to me
Status Quo presumptions
Sincere connection
Such a select few
Blessed with coherent perception
Those of you I dare to sway
Extreme difficulty
A poet’s albatross
Constant risk of rejection
Naked vulnerability
Yet oh so liberating
No doubts remain
My soul has been refined
Take from me what you need
Once you’ve had your fill
Pass it on


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive