Wednesday, July 05, 2006

SHIMMERING ENTROPY






SHIMMERING ENTROPY


Freshman whiz kids quest
Monarch of his capricious commonwealth
Befuddled contradictions
Bong hit visceral wisdom
Jell-O mold of shimmering entropy
He wobbles to and fro
Habitual adaptation
Unstable dovetail matrix
Banal dose of brusque subliminal tremors
Gelatinous root discord
Abruptly spawned combustion
Molten chain reaction
As ashes merge with blood
Altered states denouement
Once a tasty treat
Proud and filled with passion
Top shelf Bonne Bouche
Such a tearful twist of fate
Morbid tale of brutal self destruction
His highness lay in state
Trampled on the lunchroom floor


“You're the Emperor's new horse You don't smell like a rose So you take more drugs than me Specialize in being unhappy Like a moth into the flame Yeah, I've been burnt before Lets rub his ashes on my skin And someday we will win,
Being angry is your game Overdosing's part of fame So you read all this french symbolist poetry You don't even get it on the fucking BBC I don't really care no more Boring out the door I don't know what's true It don't affect you That's right damn lies above
In this time There are those who rob us blind
Bring on the new meat”


The Cult
1994 “Emperors New Horse”


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive