Sunday, July 16, 2006

THE CHILDREN RUN FOR COVER





THE CHILDREN RUN FOR COVER


Israeli warplanes rumble
All hell is breaking loose
Conflict escalating
Prophetic visions coming down
The fig tree spreads her branches
As desert venom threatens
Winding road to Damascus
Nuclear trump cards looming
The children run for cover
Hysterical mothers scream
Slice of life at ground zero
Bloody volatile dawn
No time to argue foreign affairs
The shakedown has begun
Wise men stand aside and let it all be
Interference futile
Supernal war of good and evil
No man can hinder divine decree
Conscious intimate reflection
Bewail while you still can
Your ears
Let them hear
Destiny advancing
Age of innocence
Now extinct
God’s holy stage is set


Mark 13:27-29 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive