Saturday, March 05, 2005

ETERNAL LIFE AWAITS YOU

ETERNAL LIFE AWAITS YOU


Can you feel the evil?
As it permeates our world
The prophets wrote about it
Their words of truth unfurl

Trials and tribulations
Suffering and greed
Hate is running rampant
From wounds of scorn we bleed

Nature sounds her warning
Pestilence explodes
Famine, drought, plagues and floods
Morality erodes

The beast is slowly rising
Armageddon nears
Don’t let yourself be left behind
When Christ the King appears

The time is now to make your choice
Your fate you must decide
Salvation waits beyond your door
Inviting you inside

To live with God the Father
In peace and harmony
All you have to do is ask
His gift of life is free

Jesus died to save us
Forgiveness for our sins
His blood is everlasting
His glory never ends

I pray you listen to my words
And heed this urgent call
Eternal life awaits you
Christ welcomes one and all


Bill Grimes Jr.
3-5-05
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive