Tuesday, March 22, 2005

ENLIGHTENMENT

ENLIGHTENMENT

Achieved heights of enlightenment and awareness can sometimes be cumbersome
You take what you can hold, digesting its truth and expanding your boundaries
Mortal men sometime misinterpret its sacred revelations
Ego blocks the light
Fear creeps in
Confusion ensues
I envision my deepest desires, transporting my mind to the beautiful destination
My focus accentuates the reality
I become the dream
This human world slowly fades into oblivion
Magnificent new horizons appear
The journey is lonely
One I must travel in solitude
My ephemeral need for a mate is a trip-wire along my path
Melancholy clouds my vision
I long to be held by warm, delicate arms
I ache for feminine companionship
My evanescent existence reels from my weakness
I drown in my infatuation
Loneliness becomes shameful nakedness
I am reminded of my fragile arrogance
Infantile naivety
A badge of evolvement
I am a child at the foot of the mountain
It’s mighty peak, a distant blur
I press on
Desolate


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive