Thursday, August 23, 2012

TWO BIRDS

August 22, 2012

Sunset

Powerful epiphany

Sweet moment

Of spiritual clarity

As I observed

Such harmony

Sheer beauty

Perched upon my deck

Singing peacefully

Their ballad to the setting sun

Two birds I know so well

Their sweet songs

Wake me every morning

Only now

Do I finally get to see them

Angels

Carefully

Watching over me

And I smile......



(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012


I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive