Thursday, August 09, 2012

ODE TO A LONE GREEN PEA


I found a lone green pea

In a sea

Of frozen

Pot pie bliss

$.49 cents

I do believe

I’m quite simply

Not worthy

Says i

To this manifestation

This heavenly crust

Baked so nobly

Thrust

Upon me

So quickly

Soon

I understood

How this nourishment

Creates such loving good

Twas then

I took one step back

To sincerely reflect

Such magnitude

Such truth

It’s SO......

Not about me........

This lovely morning

I see.........

I’m shamed by my arrogance

So blessed

By HIS grace
I wear a brand new face
And i smile..........
(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012
 

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive