Friday, August 03, 2012

ANGEL WITH A CANE





For my Brother Vincent.........:-)

Huntsville Alabama

Employment Office

2005

Live

Without a net

Desperate and afraid

Seeking

Not finding

Gentle woman

Walking with a cane

Her hair

White as virgin snow

Brilliant smile

Face aglow

Heavenly

Her fiery eyes

Reached my very soul

“PATIENCE BILL” said she

“THESE THINGS TAKE TIME”

I pondered

Curiously

How did SHE

Know my unofficial name?

I touched her hand

As she quietly passed by

Soft and soothing

Just like my Mom’s

Hauntingly familiar

I thought I knew her

Met somewhere in time

Unexpected blessings

Followed rapidly

I turned to offer humble thanks

To celebrate her presence

She was simply gone

Vanished

Angelic gift

That blows my mind this day

From He

The Holy One who who sent her

And i smile.......


(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012



“For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone”

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive