Monday, August 13, 2012

PASS IT ON


Warp speed

As Angels fly

So far beyond

My humble minds eye

Human wrong or right

Magnificence
As Darkness
Succumbs
To HIS Brilliant LIGHT

I'm slamming hard

The truth

As i know it

Believe me friends

I've tried to out grow it

The WORD is everlasting
Fierce war
Between wrong and right
No room for middle ground
I’m blessed
My eyes have seen
The conflict deep within
Somehow
HE willed me to press on
His servant
I shall always be
Not worthy
Yet Triumphant
I cherish this gift daily
My peace i flow to you
All who feel this vibe
It’s not about me
Never has been
Don’t you see
Pass it on
With such intensity
And i smile........
(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive