Sunday, October 29, 2006

SUSAN





SUSAN


When she closes her eyes to dream
I wonder if she feels me watching over her
I light a candle for her pleasure
In case she has fears of the darkness
Peacefully adrift
On a cloud of tranquil nirvana
Do the angels call her name?
Ignite the stars for her enjoyment
Do the demons of her hectic day
Flee from her in horror
As buoyant slumber
Engulfs her precious soul
Does sheer unconscious joy invade her?
Will dawns light of a new day?
Find her vibrant
Happy
Hopeful
As she returns from her placid journey
Safely nestled in my doting arms
In our warm king size bed
Some sacred day
My words
Reflect the harmony of her presence
As I discover who I am
I find that she is significant
Feminine softness
Delicate inspiration
Auspicious strength
She fills my heart with purpose
Exuberant courage
As I stretch my hand to touch hers
Toward the exotic east
My beautiful Chinese lady
Gift from God above
In my prayers for now
I shall find a way to reach my love
Soon to fulfill our destiny
I need her
I love her so

© Bill Grimes Jr.

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive