Friday, November 03, 2006

SERVANT EVERMORE







SERVANT EVERMORE



Incandescent umbra
No shadows shall contain its brilliance
Fire of sacrosanct essence
Electrifying
Infinite
Sublime
Antithesis of all things human
Divine masterpiece
Warp speed adventure
Yet serene
Quiet harmony
My humble pen falters
As I search for precise declaration
So meek in His majestic presence
Yet precious
Child of Christ the King
I grow in absolution
Disciple
Servant evermore
Sanguine observation
As our wicked world dissolves
I reel in fascination
Prophetic truths revealed
What an exciting time
To walk among the lost
Share His holy grace
The more my purpose is revealed
Sheer distance escalates
As a lad
I sensed my calling
Oddity to some
Thirty years of addicted denial
His patience
Beyond description
This day
I understand
So sensitive to spiritual animation
Never meant to acclimate
Rebellious
Contumacious
To earthly chains of conformity
Social adaptation
Non compliant itinerary
This place is not my home
You
Who understand
Feel the gentle force within
Follow without hesitation
Remain focused on the light
Our role
To simply share the hope
With all who so desperately seek
Loving words and deeds
Living proof
Of God’s supremacy
His counsel to us all



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive