Tuesday, November 14, 2006

THE RED ROOM





THE RED ROOM


I awoke inside a red room
Chilled aberration
Dissolute gloom
Laced with immorality
Attacked my mortal senses
As I wiped the sleep from my eyes
Laying motionless
Disoriented
Whirling single bed
Unable to move my limbs
Yet my mind
Bristled with temporal stimulation
Silent observation
Exotic evil woman
Just beyond my spectrum of sight
Tempting me to let go
The enemy
So cunning
Sultry apparition
A majestic glowing being
Appeared beside the open window
Symbolic
Visionary
Pristine
Angelic words of comfort
“Fear not my child”
“For I am with you”
I smiled
As the heartless succubus
Fled in trepidation
Daily combat zone
Exists between the darkness and the light
Praise God for His blessings bestowed
Holy saving grace
Sufficient for this day


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive