Monday, November 13, 2006

BERNARD




BERNARD


Holy man of God’s own appointment
His words
Filled with precious hope
Love
Peace
Encouragement
As Jesus has enjoined
Spiritual transmissions
He feeds me from beyond our human realm
Never have we met
Yet Brothers we remain
Warriors in His sacred service
So much admiration
Fills my heart for our fellowship
My anointed friend
Extraordinary companion
Together
We journey toward the light
Revered teacher indeed
Never late with angelic communication
My honor
Considerable
Respect
Conspicuous
Thank you dear Bernard
With earnest gratitude
I celebrate your presence


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive